Office of Emergency Management
The Office of Emergency Management is responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining the County’s ability to prepare for, respond to, recover from, and mitigate against major emergencies and disasters; to include minimizing the loss of life and property, ensuring continuity of government, and facilitating rapid recovery.
- Developing and maintenance of the County’s Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan.
- Public education and training
- Education and training of local government employees
- Establishing procedures to staff and maintain the Emergency Operations Center.
- Coordination with local, regional, state and federal jurisdictions and agencies
Lyon County Office of Emergency Management
27 South Main Street
Yerington, Nevada 89447
Phone: (775) 463-6592
Fax: (775) 463-6596
Jeffery A. Page, County Manager/Emergency Management Director
Rob Loveberg, Planning Director/Emergency Management Coordinator
To receive information on the status of emergencies in your neighborhood, information about community events, etc. please register here: Nixle