Harassment and Stalking TPO

Justice Courts have jurisdiction for entering orders for Stalking and Harassment. If you feel that you are being harassed by an individual and both parties are over the age of 18 you, the Applicant, can submit the Application for Stalking and Harassment that must include the Confidential Cover Sheet.

If two minors are experiencing harassment and both are under the age of 18, the standard application would be used, but it would be the parent verses parent on behalf of each minor.

Instruction for Stalking and Harassment Application
Application for Stalking and Harassment
Continuation Page
Motion to Modify, Extend, Dissolve Protection Order
If the applicant is a minor and the adverse party is over the age of 18 a different application would be used. Please review the section of Stalking and Harassment for minors.