Military Personnel and Overseas Residents

We strongly recommend military personnel and their dependents who are temporarily living outside of Nevada, and Lyon County residents temporarily living overseas, to complete and submit a “Registration and Absentee Ballot Request – Federal Post Card Application” (FPCA) instead of the standard Voter Registration Application. The FPCA is a Voter Registration Application and Absent Ballot Request in one. It eliminates the need to submit these items separately. Contact your Commanding Officer for the FPCA form.